Hello, Signing Up for PayWithCapture Acceptance is pretty easy. Fill the online form @ https://www.paywithcapture.com & the team would contact you ASAP. The only criteria is for you to have an Access Bank Account to receive payments.
This is Gbenga Agboola, Head, Product Management & Innovation, Digital Banking for Access Bank. I’m here with the Access Bank team and we’re ready to discuss Payment Solutions and PayWithCapture. Ask Us Anything!
PayWithCapture works offline and this happens via a background USSD option which allows payment to go through irrespective of internet connectivity.
Is the solution device agnostic vis a vis POS terminals and mobile phones. How can the solution be implemented for online merchants to aid in circumventing the exposure of payment card details?
We believe PayWithCapture is ripe for the Nigerian Market for the following reasons …
- Ability to pay with or without internet connectivity
- Ability to split your payment across multiple payment channel for a particular bill or payment. ( Nigerians are multi-banked)
- Recurrent Payments
We already have APIs that you can be used for Payment acceptance across all channels.
Sign up to be a merchant @ www.paywithcapture.com and APIs will be sent to you.
PayWithCapture Works via a variety of Channels.
- Mobile ( All Mobile OS )
- Online ( this works via scanning a QR-code online and payment is fulfilled when the consumer authenticates on the mobile)
3.Offline ( Products can now be sold on newspapers via QR codes. We believe the next Black Friday can happen offline )
Hello accessbank, a couple of questions.
- As a merchant, how can I sign up to use PayWithCapture?
- Are payment/settlements passed through NIBSS?
- Also, how and when do I get my money. Does payment to my account come immediately or I have to wait a couple of days/hours
- Are the transactions offline or online? If they are offline, how is the debit and credit done?
Payment Solutions is our area of expertise @ Access Bank.
We are pleased to announce that we now have payment APIS for
acceptance with simple APIs without the need for a hosted payment page.
Sending APIs? Why not put it up so devs can see it? We really shouldn’t be able to use it without a valid API key.
- SignUp for PayWithCapture @ https://www.paywithcapture.com
- Payments are settled into your Merchant Account.
- All Payments are remitted to your account 24hours after payment
- Transactions can be offline & online. Offline transactions are debited real-time… We have alternative routing protocols e.g. USSD for payment which facilitates this.
Take a look at stripe’s pricing. How is capture different in areas such as % in fees, time before earnings transfer, what kind of Access bank account is required (corporate only?).
This would be published ASAP.
lol at payment solutions been your area of expertise…you guys are the newest in the space
Pricing is currently 1.25% capped @ N2000. No entry fees, No Integration Fees , No qwertyuiop, No rgfhfgfetype
We are the Access Bank Innovation Guys…Inventing new words…
Ok…these memes are becoming a tad too many and might seem like you guys aren’t taking this seriously. This is people aka Nigerians’ monies we talking about here.
My question is @accessbank do you have APIs to check account balances on a customer’s account?
Which would help in the case of verifying a payment was made.
Appreciate you guys spending time with us.
We got the newest APIs for you to accept Mastercard & VISA ( local & foreign ) with your own look & feel on your mobile App or e-commerce store.
We would even help with PCI compliance!!!
Indeed we are the newest kid on the block but also
Publish API, implement test feature, let the bad (OK good) guys test it out.
@accessbank From a consumer standpoint, it would be great to be able to know where exactly PayWithCapture is accepted. Which merchants support it. Right now, one has to literally go hunting. Perhaps a list thingy? One that dynamically updates as new merchants/locations pop up? A service is only useful if I can find it.
How difficult would it be to generate a Capture Code?
Is it something we can expect smaller businesses like a trader in Computer Village to effortlessly do?
What about chargebacks?
There’s a virtual marketplace on the app that lists all live merchants and this is updated frequently
Currently, we have merchants in all lifestyle categories (churches, eateries, retail stores, airlines, hotels …) and more are signed up daily
Right now, we offer discounts when you pay at most merchants listed. The list of discounts is listed on the Loyalty tab on the app