LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS
Resumption - As soon as possible
1) Generate and update website content (products, content, and promotions).
2) Build traffic & sales via the website.
3) Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
4) Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
5) Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
• Update product information and content on the website on a daily basis or as often as required.
• Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop).
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
• Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management).
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements.
• Test and deploy functional projects /improvements.
• Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website.
• Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website.
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues.
• Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns.
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
• Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.).
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
• Experience in Magento website development is mandatory.
• Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop.
• Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files).
• Previous experience of in development and management of eCommerce website and CMS.
To apply: Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title " WEB ADMINISTRATOR"
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15th, 2017