LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS
Resumption - As soon as possible
- Generate and update website content (products, content, and promotions).
- Build traffic & sales via the website.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
• Update product information and content on the website on a daily basis or as often as required.
• Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop).
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
• Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management).
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements.
• Test and deploy functional projects /improvements.
• Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website.
• Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website.
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues.
• Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns.
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
• Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.).
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
• Experience in Magento website development is mandatory.
• Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop.
• Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files).
• Previous experience of in development and management of eCommerce website and CMS.
To apply: Send your cv to email@example.com with the title " WEB ADMINISTRATOR"
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15th, 2017