Location: Lagos, Nigeria
GoMyWay.com is a trusted ride-sharing platform that connects car owners and passengers travelling in the same direction to share rides together.
We are currently looking for full-time web developers, who are available for immediate hire, to join our team in developing new features and improving existing functions on the platform.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES SHALL INCLUDE:
· Write ‘clean’, well commented codes
· Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
· Adequate knowledge on git and version control.
· Adequate knowledge on online servers, local servers and publishing to servers.
· At least two(2) robust php based live projects.
· Write ‘clean’, well commented codes.
· A fast learner and time conscious.
· Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
· Have good interpersonal and communication skills
· Up to date with advances in computer technology at all times
· Self-motivated and ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Web Developer” as email subject.
Kindly include links to projects you have worked on as well as open source projects you've done or contributed to (if any).