BlueBic is in need of a UI/UX Designer to join our Product team and collaborate with stakeholders in building easy-to-use products for our clients.
BlueBic is an educational software company that develops data collection tools for K12 and ECD schools across Africa. BlueBic is committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of African education by saving Educators time and helping them make better decisions.
We are a passionately driven team with the mission to provide these resources to every school, regardless of their financial constraints. We are nimble, fast-paced, evolving, and determined to make a difference. Our rapid market expansion is an intentional byproduct of this approach.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Spearhead execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design.
- Design original graphic elements (images, menus, tabs, widgets, etc)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- A strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in visual and interaction design
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas that translate stakeholder goals, user research and complex user flows into clean, user-friendly UIs.
- Up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in UI/UX design
- Expertise in user testing and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Wireframe.cc, InVision)
- Proficiency with Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, Etc.) and other visual design tools.
- Willingness to source feedback and iterate on designs
- A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and is excited to lead design efforts.
₦350,000 - ₦600,000 monthly.
Please send cover email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.