BlueBic is in need of a Frontend Developer to join our Product team and collaborate with stakeholders in building easy-to-use products for our clients.
BlueBic is an educational software company that develops data collection tools for K12 and ECD schools across Africa. BlueBic is committed to developing technologies that improve the quality of African education by saving Educators time and helping them make better decisions.
We are a passionately driven team with the mission to provide these resources to every school, regardless of their financial constraints. We are nimble, fast-paced, evolving, and determined to make a difference. Our rapid market expansion is an intentional byproduct of this approach.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Very competitive – well above the industry average.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.