We are Endgame, the Strategy Company; A strategy consultancy and integrated solutions company. We work for people, businesses and organizations that are committed to providing innovative solutions to problems facing our society. It is our mission to ensure that our clients grow and succeed.
To further our mission we are currently hiring remote mobile app developers, for interested developers your primary focus will be to build mobile and web applications as well as implement new user interfaces and features together with an automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
The code you write will be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
WHO SHOULD NOT APPLY?
- A developer who is under paid full-time employment.
- A developer without a proven track record of prior work done that meets the specifications described above.
- A developer that does not reside in Nigeria.
- A developer at the early stage of his or her career with little or no experience.
- A developer already engaged with a lot of projects.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from ideas to the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android and IOS mobile app development.
- Proficiency in writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Click on this link of apply > https://eform.typeform.com/to/XeSP09