We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and result-driven Product Manager to join our awesome startup team! As a Product Manager at our company, you will be responsible for driving the direction of our product, bringing new features to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while improving customers’ experience on our web and mobile platforms. The Product Manager will work technically, creatively and pragmatically to keep our web and mobile platforms optimal. The Product Manager is able to provide product vision, create a roadmap and bring a product to life. We expect that the successful candidate will learn and understand our technology (i.e. web and software) at a deep level and can interact with the development team to lead the strategy for the product. Basically, the Product Manager will serve as the glue and swing between the business side and technical side of our organization.
• 3+ years’ product development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
• Basic knowledge of Laravel will be an added advantage
• Basic knowledge of cloud hosting services such as digital ocean, linode, etc. or ability to learn quickly
• Knowledge of cross-platform mobile app development using Ionic Framweok will be an added advantage
• Proven knowledge of the market, industry and track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Remuneration starts at 80k upwards.
We are a startup in the Nollywood space, and we seek to leverage tech to reduce piracy and encourage distribution of Nollywood content across Nigeria, Africa and the World.
interested candidates should please email their Resumes and Cover Letters to email@example.com