Imagine being able to learn any career skill the way you would cook food — by following a set of steps in a recipe cookbook. Frintern is the career accelerator that helps you learn career skills using mental models for free.
Mental models are your thought processes about how things work in the real world. By creating learning experiences that teach career skills using mental models, we have found people learn career skills like design, project management and growth marketing in hours.
We are using these learning experiences to close the skill gap. Making it as easy as possible for learners to become proficient.
The learning experience is personalised and tailored to your interests. On Frintern, you can choose to learn at your own pace or sign up for our Learning Labs. Our Learning Labs let you learn the skill that best suits you in days.
To sign up for our Learning Labs, follow these steps:
- Click this link to access the Career Fit quiz,
- Answer the quiz,
- Get to see your Career Fit,
- Sign up for our Learning Labs by entering your details on the form at the bottom of the page.
You can only sign up for our Learning Labs immediately after finding your Career Fit. Doing so saves your Career Fit and generates your Learning Profile. We use your Learning Profile to create the best learning experience for you.
Learning Labs are time-based, and as such you have to be online and available for the Labs at the time we all agree. The Learning Labs hold in our online community which you get an invite to once you’ve signed up. And like our previous workshops, these Labs are enjoyable and very engaging. We doubt you would want to miss them.
Also, you can attend and go through these Labs without a laptop/computer.
All you need for a Learning Lab is:
- working internet connection ,
- smartphone (with a working camera) ,
- laptop/computer (if you don’t have one, that’s fine ),
- Biro/pencil ️,
- some sheets of paper or a notebook ️,
- an open mind with a willingness to learn ,
- and a few hours of your time .
And you get to learn career skills like:
- Design (UI/UX Design and Graphics Design),
- Management (Community Management and Project Management),
- Marketing (Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing),
- and Software Development (Front-End Web Development and Back-End Web Development).
We are running this program to make sure everyone gets a chance to create the life they want. If you are tired of paying to learn career skills and want something fun, fast and free, sign up for our Learning Labs!
For more on what Frintern is, read this post.
You can reply to this post if you have any questions .