Program Manager at Passion Incubator
Yaba, Lagos | Fulltime
The Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing special projects and its related duties. The duties include: creating and defining programs, planning, budgeting and implementation (Click here for full details)
- Minimum of B.Sc. /B.A in any field
- 2-5 years prior experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-paced, independent thinker
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com by 16th January 2019 . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
About Passion Incubator
Passion Incubator is an early stage technology incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation, program design and technology investments. We provide innovative entrepreneurs with the most critical resources needed to launch lean startups, help them grow quickly, and institutionalize their success. They support entrepreneurs to build commercially viable business solutions that solve local problems. They work with corporate organizations, government agencies, embassies and Universities to design and implement entrepreneurship programs.