Partnerships Manager at Passion Incubator
Yaba, Lagos | Fulltime
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for all partnership activities for Passion Incubator and its subsidiaries.
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an on-going basis within the ecosystem
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain and develop existing Partnership Programmes
- Manage the existing partnerships and refining the current partnership model, with a focus on maximizing impact and retention of partners
- Identifying and building new Partnerships
- Monitoring and evaluating partnerships
- Liaising with other partners, including schools, universities, multinationals and government bodies.
- Minimum of B.Sc./B.A or Masters in Communications, Public relations, marketing, or related field
- 2-5 years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective partnerships
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating partnerships
- Experience in marketing, media and/or PR
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com by 16th January 2019 . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
About Passion Incubator
Passion Incubator is an early stage technology incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation, program design and technology investments. We provide innovative entrepreneurs with the most critical resources needed to launch lean startups, help them grow quickly, and institutionalize their success. They support entrepreneurs to build commercially viable business solutions that solve local problems. They work with corporate organizations, government agencies, embassies and Universities to design and implement entrepreneurship programs.