GTB's Naira MasterCard no longer working with Paypal

Update: GTBank will also take N3000 “Annual Maintenance Fee” on your USD Card.
I’m ready to open my own bank now

:joy::joy::joy: Same

Anyone interested in funding any online wallet. Also you need to provide verification

PayPal
Skrill
Payza

Note: The wallet must be verified.

I’m interested in funding my skrill Acct pls can you help I’m in Nigeria

How much do you want to fund

I want to fund my skrill with £21

N550 for a Pound

Ok I’m interested so how are we doing the transaction?

Step1: You will pay into the Nigeria Account I will send you. Once the money is confirmed then.

Step 2: You will send us your Skrill information
Full Name
Email

Step 3: We do the transfer and send you confirmation screenshort

Step 4: Done and you can confirm your account

Ok please send me the Nigerian Account number I want to do it right away and your calculation of the Naira equivalent of £21 at 550

Transfer complete :slight_smile:

what’s your dollar rate?

I am sorry for now I don’t sell dollars.

I only do pounds not sure what rate to set for dollar… If you want to fund your Skrill or PayPal account I can pay in Pounds and when you want to pay for things using your Skrill account the platform will handle the rest. All that you need is fund in your account Pounds or Dollars does not matter

Cool no worries, when you need anything else let me know. tell your friends no need to stress about GTB Master Card anymore o fund your online accounts lol

I have tried to buy Amazon gift card with my Gtbank Naira MasterCard it’s not working… Any suggestions thanks.

I can help you to buy.

I am sorry for now I don’t sell dollars.

I only do pounds not sure what rate to set for dollar… If you want to fund your Skrill or PayPal account I can pay in Pounds and when you want to pay for things using your Skrill account the platform will handle the rest. All that you need is fund in your account Pounds or Dollars does not matter

Bro, can you help me pay for sites via PAYPAL?

Brother can you help me on that? Just to verify the skrill account

My oga please I need to active my PayPal account cant you help me out