Content Development and Media Manager at Shugaban Media
Herbert Macauley Way, Yaba; Fulltime Employment.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and result-driven Content Development and Media Manager to join our awesome startup team! As a Content Development and Media Manager at our company, you will be responsible for the development, execution and delivery of digital and print content that drives high engagement across all our channels and our company’s overall media strategy. Content development and media strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial part in achieving our overall business goals and objectives. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns; therefore, we need a person who knows how to pull the ropes, connect the dots and give the best shout-outs when introducing us to the digital marketplace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field.
• Proven working experience in brands, digital marketing and/or public relations
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Excellent written, verbal communication, video editing and photography skills.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, social media outlets, online practices and protocols
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Basic Graphic Design skills will be an added advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be detailed and deadline-oriented, and take initiative
• Ability to collaborate with all areas of the company, and to provide exceptional service
• Demonstrate winning social/customer service technique, creativity, and documented immersion in social media.
• As a voice of the organization in a media-driven environment, ability to exercise good judgment and discretion at all times is required.
We are also expecting you to have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Our Content Development and Media Manager will work with supporting teams (such as product team), Movie Producers to launch campaigns on time and on budget and build new opportunities across our customer engagements.
Remuneration starts at 80k upwards…
We are a startup in the Nollywood space, and we seek to leverage tech to reduce piracy and encourage distribution of Nollywood content across Nigeria, Africa and the World.
interested candidates should please email their Resumes and Cover Letters to email@example.com