Business Development Manager at Shugaban Media.
Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba; Full-time Role
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and result-driven Business Development Manager to join our awesome startup team! As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing the business side of our organization, identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects in order to increase company revenue and maximize profits. You will be responsible for the development and acquisition for our content portfolio and the overall strategy for content acquisition. The Content acquisition strategy is key to our company’s success; therefore, your role will play a pivotal part in achieving our overall business goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
• p3+ years Proven track record in business sales. entertainment or related market
• Strong proficiency in MS Office and statistical analysis.
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• working experience in brands, digital marketing and/or public relations
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
• Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
Remuneration starts at 100k upwards.
We are a startup in the Nollywood space, and we seek to leverage tech to reduce piracy and encourage distribution of Nollywood content across Nigeria, Africa and the World.
interested candidates should please email their Resumes and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org)