4 Exceptionally Motivated Javascript Developers Needed With Paid Training For Ethereum Dapp Development

I am the founder https://www.Superdao.io . As for my background; I am a veteran researcher in crypto since 2010, published the first smart contract based solution to mental poker resulting in Pokereum. Participator in the earliest crypto 2.0 protocols such as mastercoin, Nxt, bitshares, counterparty, coder and innovator. We are less than 3 weeks away from launching our first mainstream live dapp and and a meetup scheduled around it : https://www.meetup.com/Lagos-Ethereum-Bitcoin-Crypto-Currency-Meetup/events/248221355/. I am back and forth between NYC and Lagos constantly now.

Heading to Lagos in a few days and I am looking to add more talented members to our team for maintenance, support and to work on other initiatives. I am Looking for 4 exceptionally motivated Javascript developers skilled in various javascript frameworks like reactjs and with demonstrable experience. Experience and expertise will be determined at screening. If you already have any Ethereum solidity development experience, consider yourself at the top of the list, but be ready to be tested!

We are establishing a headquarters in VI Lagos, are you interested?

Benefits - Compensation

1. Week training/ramp-up : $200 first week & $500 Last week of training, paid at successful demonstration of learning and ramp-up
  2. $500, $1000 or $1500 per week depending on skill level, commitment and motivation
  3. 0.25% - 1% token ( crypto equity ) as merited for committed long term participants, leadership prowess
  4. All payments are in crypto currency bitcoins and or ethereum based currency called “ether” at time of payments

Training Scope ( Some )

Qualifications

• Remote work, collaboration and consistency Important
  • Must be willing to commute from time to time VI LAGOS
  • You must be able to communicate in English Important
  • Must be open to learning about crypto currency
  • Willing to be paid in crypto (bitcoin & or Ether [Ethereum platform])
  • Javascript, Javascript, Javascript, must know and love Javascript
  • Git is a must
  • Knowledgeable in the crypto-community and associated technology is a plus

NOTE :

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT contact, if you are not versed in Javascript, any programming or any language with demonstrable experience. Also you must be interested in learning about decentralization, cryptocurrency and free markets.
Only 4 applicants who make it to the final screening will be selected. Thank you.

@euphoriawolf

Opportunity filled. Please consider this post expired. Thank you.

Wow! Already filled in less than 24 hours

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.