RIP Samson Abioye founder Pass.ng

our condolences to one of us, that just left us.

RIP Samson Abioye

So sad, my condolences to his family and friends.

Quite sad, what he did with pass.ng was great. And I know his legacy will not be lost but carried on by his team. RIP.

A truly inspiring young entrepreneur. May his legacy long remain and may his soul rest in peace.

May God bless him and his family, he was truly an inspiration to us all. May his soul rest in peace.

It really hit me and I had never met him. May his legacy live on. His passing inspired a post I published about ‘what happens when a startup founder dies?’ Link here

Sad news! RIP Samson. The Nigerian Startup world will miss you greatly. God bless and keep your entire family, colleagues and friends. Amen.

I know all Pass.ng founders from our days in LAUTECH. Imole was a former course mate before changing to Computer Science. When I heard of the success of Pass.ng, it motivated me to start working on my ideas more.

I am still sad; my condolences to all the Pass.ng family, Abioye family, CSE Class 13, LAUTECH Class 13, NIFES etc. He will be greatly missed

It’s too painful. Truly, no one is ever prepared for the loss of a loved one. His dreams, visions and legacies lives on. May his soul rest in peace.

Sad news. God rest his soul.

So sad, gone at 25? I just checked the website. A great one indeed. May God grant his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

May his soul rest in peace.