These are my thoughts only!!!
Seriously guys if seo is not one of your marketing channels, then you are missing a lot. Below is a week journey experience from my new blog www.instrumentals.com.ng, for streaming and downloading african music instrumental and beat.
While listening to one of mr eazi's track, i fell in love with the beats and decided to check for the instrumental online, so i googled it and found out a lot of blogs plying in that space. so i decided to take a challenge to create a blog in that space and demonstrate my seo prowess.
Immediately i checked up the domain on whogohost, discovered it was available and i registered it.
- Registered domain,and hosting
- Installed wordpress since thats the best choice of cms to use, while searching for a good template i discovered newspaprer wordpress template which is virtually the most popular wordpress template among bloggers.
- Setup newspaper template, installed demo contents.
-Created a simple logo.
- Started creating contents i.e aggregating music instrumentals from the net and creating content around it on the blog
- Created Quality backlinks
a week later, having 98views in a day, alexa ranking is 4 million.
I have just 12 blog posts and they are all ranking on google, All blog posts i create gets crawled on google immediately. the most important thing i am trying to point out is that building backlinks for your startup website and blogs is very important for google ranking, mark essien knows the importance, that was why he tweeted he was going to provide free consultancy services for people who link back to hotels.africa.