I Need a Designer for Corporate Identity Project

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @PinkEngr

Could you add more information on the job post, as it is it doesn’t give enough information.

There is no detail on salary, location and what kind of work with regards to their portfolio. You can take a look at a guide we wrote for job posting below, it would help make it easier for replies to come in faster.

I have hidden your post, once you make the necessary changes it will reappear. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I had to tag this under the “job” category, but I’m essentially looking for a designer to make corporate branding project as discussed.

It is not a full time or part time job. I even requested the sender to send a quote. This is not a location specific gig.

I have found amazing peeps through Radar, as I have posted something similar for business card printing, etc. Someone even referred someone to me based on a post. So I am a little confused as my post was flagged. You can look at my past post asking for similar gigs.

Anyways I don’t want to drag this longer, so you can hide or delete the post. I wish you folks all the best with your new format and guidelines.

Oh, I am really sorry if I came off as apprehensive, I didn’t mean to.

If this is the case, you can edit the post saying “This is a remote gig” or so. And for the pay, pay is negotiable.

Really sorry about this all, we are only trying to make Radar better than it was. Thank you for helping us do this, we appreciate. Do edit the post and have a lovely day ahead :slightly_smiling_face:

I wonder if @panshak is interested? S/he’s done something similar before Scrept- Digital Store for Professionally Designed Templates in MS Word & PowerPoint

I could help you out with that, you can do an email to paulovirih@gmail.com or visit leviante.com or checkout our portfolio on Behance https://www.behance.net/leviante

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.