ConnectNigeria App Design Exploration

I was contacted recently to come up with an android app design for the connectnigeria.com search/listings platform.

Unfortunately, them implementing the design didn’t turn out as I expected. :sleepy:

Color palette used for the design is on the extreme right.

###WARNING, HIGH RESOLUTION 4MB-ish IMAGE INCOMING :warning: :warning:

Have an amazing weekend guys! :hugging:

Unfortunately, them implementing the design didn’t turn out as I expected.

What did you expect?

I think this is great (seeing as some shades of orange can be difficult to work with)
To improve UX on the listing detail page (the one with the elephant), maybe you should include links/buttons that allow people to:

• tap to call (instead of having to copy the phone number)
  • tap to email (same as tap to call, such that clicking opens the email app on their phone)

If you already made the contact info work like I suggested, then maybe you should just make them more obvious (change color or do something else to show ‘clickability’).

Well done!

Thank you so much for adding that! You’re right. I could replace the share and save later icons for just that. Nice find!

As for the colors, lol, when I was done with that shade of orange, I just knew I had to try something else, hence why I started a new round of iterations in the last screen with a different color pallette.

Thanks Aixen!