Becasue we believe in you: Quickcheck.io launches to offer Nigerians quick and hassle free loans

Don’t we all love competition…?

It’s simple interest.

Let’s assume you take a loan of N1000, your interest per day would be N10

Let’s assume I take a loan of 15,000 naira payable over a period of 30 days.

At 1% interest rate daily.
Interest/day = 150 naira.
Interest for 30 days = 150 x 30 = 4500 naira.

Don’t you think that’s a little bit high for a company that claims to understand my pain at Bodija market ?

Put a face to this please.

He/She doesn’t have the “Read Guidelines” badge. :scream:

This user @QuickCheck.IO breaches the Community Guidelines. Moreover, he joined 4 hours ago so I doubt if this corporate account has been verified.

Entities other than humans

Radar was intended to be a community where people interact. “People” means humans acting in their personal capacities. Thus, except for verified accounts, Radar will not be host to entities other than humans. See this post for more information. Contact Radar mods for information about verification.

See more here: http://radar.techcabal.com/faq

Only humans can post.
All entities other than humans such as companies have to be verified.

http://radar.techcabal.com/t/radar-guidelines-read-first-please/8

Anywhere in Nigeria?

Thanks for pointing this out.

@QuickCheck.IO your account will be deleted in 24 hours if you fail to comply. Thanks.

Thank you @lordbanks. We have added a profile picture and a link to our partnership with Seedstars World

What other verification would you be needing? Let us know

yes anywhere

You need to change the name on the profile to not the company name. If you are having trouble, I can help. Just let me know what name you would like it to be, and so long as it doesn’t belong to anyone else, I will effect the change.

Done. Thank you

Resolved:

Thank you. How about you get a loan?

Done: Thank you pointing that out.

Hi hi.
Ermm, how about some “non-interest” coupon code, for ermm, radar pipu to test the site… You know… To see if it works… Find bugs and all… :walking: :walking: :walking:

1. How do you plan to reach them?
  2. N30k is low for some fabric and shoe traders…

30%, that’s pretty high. They obviously don’t care about us.

Don’t think that should be their target market.

If the right strategies are applied, I bet you 45% of your "clients " will be university students. A
30,000 Naira loan in today’s Nigeria is nothing, except you want to hawk memory cards and power banks at otigba Street, Lagos.
Edit
I get a feeling that you substituted check for teller in the name.
Quick teller check

lmaooooo smh